Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Black Insomnia Australia Pty Ltd and its employees have no intention of misrepresenting any product nor misleading customers or visitors to the website in any way.
Online – www.blackinsomnia.com.au - when you make a purchase online you will need to enter your address and payment details into PayPal.
Phone orders – 0412 345 006 – Our staff will take your order and process a credit card payment over the phone. We do not retain these details; they are for your transaction/s only.
The postage costs for online and phone orders will be the same when ordering through the website.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All prices shown on our website are non-negotiable.
When a promotion is running, the first and last day of the promotion will be clearly marked and payment at these set prices will only be accepted within advertised dates.
You may inquire about your order if you are concerned that it has not arrived at the nominated address and a reasonable amount of time has elapsed by contacting our Customer Service either by:
Phone: 0412 345 006
Updating Account Information
When using the Black Insomnia Australia Pty Ltd website you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and current information about yourself as prompted by the registration process for our Website. This information is regarded as the “Registration Data”.
- Maintain and promptly update the “Registration Data” keeping it true, current and complete.
- It is important you provide your real name and email address. Inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information will give us the right to suspend or terminate the account and refuse any and all current or future access to the Website or any part thereof.
- In accessing this Website you are agreeing to maintain the confidentiality of your “Registration Data” and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Privacy & Security
To ensure the time you spend on our Website is smooth and trouble free please note that:
- We will not ask you to provide banking details, credit card details, drivers licence number, or passport details.
- When you make a purchase through our website you will need to enter your address and payment details into PayPal which is a secure site.
- This information is gathered to enable us to despatch your goods, it is not stored in our system beyond being able to track the parcel and ensure that it has arrived.
Electronic Communication & Your Conduct Online
When you visit the Website or send us an Email you are communicating with us electronically, in doing so you also consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or through notices on this Website.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
It is a condition of use of access to our website that you do not do any of the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from enjoying or using the communication facility.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind including without limitations any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise break the law.
- Post or transmit material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other derivation. Permission must be obtained prior to transmission from the owner or the right holder.
- Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or other harmful element.
- Post or transmit, or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising.
- Delete any Author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designs or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Download any file posted by any other user if you know or the reasonable person would know that the file cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
We reserve the right to remove in whole or part any items we find are objectionable or are in violation of our terms and conditions. We have, however; no obligations to monitor, edit, delete or refuse to post content that’s posted by other users of the Black Insomnia Australia Pty Ltd Website.
Trademarks and Logos
Black Insomnia Australia Pty Ltd and its Logos are all registered trademarks and its related bodies.
Nothing displayed on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on a website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.